Welcome back to our INDOOR services. Please keep in mind to maintain an appropriate distance from others and to wear a face mask when appropriate. We are appreciative to Placer County for opening up the county for indoor worship services and we pray that this decision
will not be reversed in the future.
Our first service will be R2R on Fridays at 6:45pm in the Family Life Center. Join us Sunday for our 2nd & 3rd services beginning with the English service at 10:00am and the Spanish service at 11:15am. Our Sunday English Service will be streamed LIVE on Social Media.
COVID Reminders for ALL
- Face mask & hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Facility set-ups will be different to provide easier social distancing seating.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- If you are waiting on a COVID test result, please stay home.
- If any member of your household is showing symptoms of illness or is waiting on a COVID test, please stay home.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire
sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration,
through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
PARKSIDE CHURCH MINISTRIES
Please contact Parkside Church at (530) 863-3520 if you have questions about reserving our campus facilities for your activity (wedding, concert, convention, study, etc.). We will be happy to provide reservation date availability, pricing and payment arrangement information. *** Due to COVID-19 regulations, we are holding back facility rentals temporarily until the situation improves – Stay tuned! ***
at Parkside Church