Parkside Worship Arts
“Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.” ~ Colossians 3:23-24 (ESV)
“As good as it gets this side of Christ’s return, we’re never going to get it completely right. There will always be a flat tenor, a broken guitar string, an overly loud organ, or a poorly placed hymn. But it’s okay. The cross means it’s covered.” ~ Reggie Kidd
- Team members will commit to creating (and consistently contributing to) a culture of encouragement: always building each other up, never tearing each other down, encouraging one another as the day draws near! (Hebrews 10:25)
- Team members and leaders will only be on the team Sunday if they’re at rehearsal that week (currently Saturday evening).
- Team members and leaders will come to early to every rehearsal and service. On time is late, early is on time.
- All team members and leaders will be ready to go before rehearsal starts, so that we can begin on time with full music, background, lights, etc.
- Leaders will have the right keys and “sequence” (the general structure of the song) on planning center by Wednesday so that the team can properly prepare.
- Team members will come to rehearsal having listened to the songs, practiced their instruments, and prepared their hearts for worship.
- Team members will spend time on their own growing in their relationship with Christ, increasing their skills and talents, and seeking to disciple someone else in their role.
- Team members will worship in Spirit and in truth (John 4:24) throughout the Sunday service, able to genuinely and visibly engage with God as they lead others in worship.