Helping parents and children grow in their relationship with God and each other. We're excited to meet you and your kids! Please make sure to introduce yourself!
Children’s Ministry During COVID-19
- Currently there is no indoor children’s ministry
- All ministry activities are outside – either under the Welcome Center Portico, on the patio outside the Fellowship Hall, and/or in the area outside the Prayer Room
- Masks are optional but will be available
- If your child has any symptoms of illness, please stay home!
- Friday night R2R service is open this week. The service will be outside in the Portico – but we are not opening up R2R kids at this time. Praying it will be soon!
Please continue to be in prayer for our Children’s Ministry as the leaders continue to pray, plan, organize, and serve in new ways to reach your kiddos in this new “normal” time as we experience Phase 1 for Children’s ministry.
We will keep you posted as we venture to open R2R Kids on Friday nights & Sunday kids worship service, Littles, and Life groups.
Continue to be in prayer for the next Parkside Kids Children’s Director as we continue to seek what God has in store for Parkside Kids.
Also, please pray that those who have giftings as it pertains to Children’s Ministry will volunteer their giftings for the benefit of our kids.