Parkside will be open this Sunday! This Christian community will have the chance to encourage each other in person. We are looking forward to gathering as a church family this Sunday to worship the Lord as one body. Since we’re not fully back to where we were before the pandemic, here are some important things for you to know:
- The English service will be in-person and live-streamed to Facebook. The English service will begin at 10:00am.
- The Spanish Service will be in-person and begin at 11:15am.
- Both services will be family-style.
- Please arrive early to allow extra time for check-in.
- Only the south entrance to the church parking lot will be open.
- Please leave an open stall between cars when you park.
- Government regulations restrict us to a maximum of 100 people in the building.
- Pre-registration is available at Parkside’s web site, in the Church Center app, or by calling the church office.
- Everyone will check-in at the south-east small foyer. No other entrances will be available.
- Please maintain social distancing (minimum 6 feet) at all times, including when sitting.
- Masks are recommended, but not required. We will have masks available if you need one.
- Please take your temperature at home before you come to church. If you have a fever over 100º, cough, or aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
- All drinking fountains will be disabled and the coffee bar will be closed.
- Please exit the sanctuary immediately after the service.
Effective July 1st we re-opened Wednesday FX for the following ministries:
- Children – 4&5’s Classroom
- Youth – Youth room
- Men’s Bible Study – Room 226
- Chit Chat – Prayer room
- 12-Step – Fellowship Hall (12-Step will be opened and have a rotation of leaders each week)
***All Ministries will enter through the Welcome Center ONLY!! Face mask will be provided & hand sanitizer. We will be setting up the adult classrooms differently to provide easier social distancing seating. If you have any symptoms of illness please stay home! We will not be running the shuttle in this phase 1 of FX Wednesday nights. We will not be serving food or drink at this time, so please make sure you feed your Children & Youth before coming to FX***